Terms & conditions apply.
- 1. This promotion is valid for vPostUSA, vPostEUROPE, vPostJAPAN and vPostCHINA standard air shipping services created by vPost Singapore members from 13 November 2017 to 4 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- 2. Subject to the other terms as set out in these terms and conditions, during the Promotion Period:
a. if a vPost member ships a minimum of three (3) packages in one shipment and enters the voucher code BLACKFRI3 during the checkout process, the vPost member is entitled to a waiver of the standard base charge on the vPost shipment bill for this shipment; and
b. if a vPost member ships a minimum of five (5) packages in one shipment and enters the voucher code BLACKFRI5 during the checkout process, the vPost member is entitled to a waiver of the standard base charge on the vPost shipment bill for this shipment and to receive a S$20 vPost shipping voucher.
- 3. The voucher codes BLACKFRI3 and BLACKFRI5 (“Voucher Codes”) are valid only for credit or debit card payments accepted at www.vpost.com.sg. Each of the Voucher Codes may be used by each vPost member for only up to ten (10) separate times during the Promotion Period.
- 4. The Voucher Codes will all expire on 4 December 2017, 2359 hours.
S$20 vPost Shipping Voucher
5. Regardless of the number of vPost shipments created during the Promotion Period, each vPost member is entitled to receive in total a maximum of ten (10) vPost S$20 shipping vouchers (either in a single denomination or mixed denomination as may be decided by Singapore Post Limited (“SingPost”) in its sole discretion) during the Promotion Period.
- 6. All eligible vPost members should receive by 6 December 2017 their S$20 vPost shipping vouchers by email at the email address registered by the vPost customer with vPost.
- 7. No minimum spending is required for use of the S$20 vPost shipping vouchers.
- 8. The S$20 vPost shipping vouchers may be used only for the next vPost standard shipment (other than sea freight and vShop4U) outside of the Promotion Period.
- 9. Each and every S$20 vPost shipping voucher will be valid only for one time use and will expire on 28 February 2018.
- 10. vPost members who receive the S$20 vPost shipping vouchers must strictly follow the instructions accompanying the S$20 vPost shipping vouchers in order to use the S$20 vPost shipping vouchers successfully.
- 11. The S$20 vPost shipping voucher is not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- 12. Unless otherwise stated, the S$20 vPost shipping vouchers and the Voucher Codes cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- 13. The S$20 vPost shipping vouchers and the Voucher Codes are not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- 14. SingPost (including its subsidiaries and vPost) accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the S$20 shipping voucher codes.
- 15. SingPost (including its subsidiaries and vPost), may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- 16. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.