*Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion is valid only for vPost shipments (excluding Economy Shipping, Sea freight and vShop4U) created from 12 July 2017 to 12 August 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
2. Subject to paragraph 5 below, each vPost customer who creates a vPost shipment with a charge greater than or equal to S$60 but less than S$80 (excluding any taxes) will be entitled to a S$10 vPost shipping voucher.
3. Subject to paragraph 5 below, each vPost customer who creates a vPost shipment with a charge greater than or equal to $80 but less than S$100 (excluding any taxes) will be entitled to a S$20 vPost shipping voucher.
4. Subject to paragraph 5 below, each vPost customer who creates a vPost shipment with a charge greater than or equal to S$100 (excluding any taxes) will be entitled to a S$30 vPost shipping voucher.
5. Regardless of the number of vPost shipments created during the Promotion Period, each vPost customer is entitled to receive in total a maximum of 10 vPost shipping vouchers (either in a single denomination or mixed denomination) during the Promotion Period.
6. All eligible vPost customers will receive by 15 August 2017 their vPost shipping vouchers by email at the email address registered by the vPost customer with vPost. Singapore Post Limited (“SingPost”) shall not in any way be liable to any one (including any eligible vPost customer) if any eligible vPost customer does not receive his or her vPost Shipping voucher by 15 August 2017.
7. No minimum spending is required for use of the vPost shipping vouchers.
8. The vPost shipping vouchers may be used only for the next vPost shipment (excluding Economy Shipping, Sea freight and vShop4U) outside of the Promotion Period.
9. Each and every vPost shipping voucher will be valid only for one time use and will expire on 30 November 2017.
10. vPost customers who receive the vPost shipping voucher must strictly follow the instructions accompanying the vPost shipping voucher in order to use the vPost shipping voucher successfully.
11. The vPost shipping voucher is not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
12. The vPost shipping vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount voucher codes.
13. SingPost may at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
14. SingPost accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the vPost shipping voucher.
15. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.