- What is POPStation?
- How does POPStation work?
- Who can use POPStation?
- How do I select POPstation as my delivery address?
- How much does it cost?
- Where are POPStations located? Will there be more?
- What is the maximum parcel size that a POPStation can hold?
- What happens if my parcel exceeds the maximum permissible size of the locker?
- I choose POPStation as my preferred delivery option. What will happen if there are no lockers available when my parcel arrives?
- How much time do I get to pick up my parcel from POPStation?
- What if I am not able to pick up my parcel from the POPStation within 5 days?
- Can I authorise someone to collect my parcel from POPStation?
- I have received an email notification to collect my parcel from POPStation, however it does not have a QR Code. Can I still collect my parcel from POPStation?
- How secure is POPStation?
POPStation (Pick Own Parcel Station) is a new way to collect your parcels. Now pickup your parcels at a time and from a location convenient to you.
POPStation is easy to use. You will receive a QR code via email and/or an SMS alert when your parcel is ready for collection. See the video here.
POPStation is currently in pilot phase and is made available to select customers only.
• vPost members who choose POPStation as their preferred delivery option for their incoming package.
• Customers who receive SingPost/Speedpost Delivery Advice with a designated POPStation for parcel collection.
Sign up here to stay informed about POPStation.
POPStation is a free to use service brought to you by SingPost.
Please kindly refer to our POPStation's website for the full list of details of where our POPStations are located.
Each POPStation has 3 different locker sizes:
42cm (w) x 10cm (h) x 61cm (d)
42cm (w) x 23.5cm (h) x 61cm (d)
42cm (w) x 37cm (h) x 61cm (d)
We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and inform you of the same.
• vPost customers will be informed via email notification once the item is delivered to the post office.
• Customers with Delivery Advice will be informed via an on-screen message when they visit the designated POPStation.
We will redirect your parcel to a designated Post Office and notify you via email once the item is delivered to the Post Office.
You will have 5 days from the time you receive the email/SMS notification or Delivery Advice to pick up your parcel from the designated POPStation.
If you fail to collect your parcel within 5 days of receiving a notification, your parcel will be sent to Paya Lebar Post Office (located at One KM Mall) on the next working day.
1. At Paya Lebar Post Office, your parcel will be stored for another 5 working days for you to pick it up. If you fail to collect your parcel within this period, it will be returned to our processing facility to be stored for an additional 2 weeks. After which, parcel will be donated/discarded at our sole discretion.
2. Paya Lebar Post Office is located at at 11 Tanjong Katong Road, #03-08/09 One KM Mall.
3. To track and trace your parcel status, please visit www.speedpost.com.sg.
4. For any other issues that you face with the POPStation, please call our 24/7 hotline at 68456655.
Yes, you may authorise someone to collect your parcel from POPStation on your behalf, by forwarding the notification email, SMS or Delivery Advice to the authorised person at your discretion.
Yes, you can still collect your parcel. Just follow the on-screen menu and enter the Collection PIN and Locker Number stated in your email to retrieve your parcel.
POPStation has a secure electronic locking mechanism. If the power fails, the locker unit will close down and all doors will remain shut. The unit will restart when the power is restored.