Tracking & delivery
- How can I get the status of my order?
- How will I know that vPost has received my items?
- How to find out when my package(s) will arrive in Singapore?
- How do I know if my package has arrived in Singapore or out for delivery to my shipping address?
- How long will the shipment take?
- Can I opt for self-collection of my package(s) at the Post Office?
- Upon the successful payment of my shipping invoice, how long will it take for my package(s) to arrive at the Post Office I've selected?
- How will I know that my package has been delivered to my preferred Post Office?
- What documentation should I bring for self-collection?
- Can I get my friend/helper/parent to collect on my behalf?
- What happens if my package isn't at the Post Office when I show up?
- Can I change my delivery address after I paid the shipping fee? (e.g. residential to office)
- Can I request for a call prior to the delivery of my package to ensure someone will receive my package?
- Do you deliver to PO box / My Mail Box address?
- Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
- Why is there a need to provide 2 tracking numbers when enquiring about my package?
You can check directly with the merchant on the delivery status of your item.
You can also login to vPost to check on the status of your order.
Once your item has arrived in Singapore, you can log in to www.speedpost.com.sg to enter your item number under "Track & Trace" to check on the status of your item.
We will be improving our Track and Trace feature, enabling you to track whether your items have been shipped to Singapore.
You will receive an email alert once your package has arrived at our vPost's warehouse. You will be able to view your packages by logging in to your vPost account, under "My Shopping" tab.
Please ensure that you have updated your email address in your vPost profile and kindly check your Junk mailbox as well.
If you are informed by your merchant that your items have already arrived but have yet to appear in your account, please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. invoice with tracking number, merchant name, etc.), to help us trace your items.
You may track your shipment status at the URL below using your package's item number that starts with VS. Eg: VSXXXXXXX
Currently, you are not able to track your shipments, only until they arrive in Singapore. However, you are able to track for packages that are processed in the country of origin.
We are improving our track and trace facility to allow more tracking features prior to arrival in Singapore.
When your package is in Singapore, it will be reflected as "Arrived in Singapore” in your vPost account, under “My Tracking” tab. You may also track your package status here (http://www.speedpost.com.sg/TrackAndTrace.asp) using your package’s item number (e.g. VS00000XXXXXX, VZ00000XXXXXX).
Your item number can be easily located beside your Package ID under “My Tracking” tab.
It will depend on your selection of shipping mode.
- Economy- within 9 to 15 working days from the date of payment.
- Standard- within 4 to 8 working days from the date of payment.
- Sea- within 35 to 60 working days from Sail date
Yes, you can. You have the option of collecting your vPost packages at any Post Office. This will be useful if there is usually no one at home to receive your packages.
Click here to view our list of Post Offices and their respective information.
7. Upon the successful payment of my shipping invoice, how long will it take for my package(s) to arrive at the Post Office I've selected?
It will take 4 to 8 days for us to arrange for your package(s) to be delivered to your preferred Post Office.
Once your packages have been delivered to your preferred Post Office branch, we will send you an e-mail notification with the collection details. It will be stored for 5 working days.
If you fail to collect your package within 5 days of receiving a notification, your package will be sent to General Post Office on the next working day.
1. At General Post Office, your parcel will be stored for another 5 working days for you to pick it up. If you fail to collect your parcel within this period, it will be returned to our processing facility to be stored for an additional 2 weeks. After which, parcel will be donated/discarded at our sole discretion.
2. General Post Office is located at at 10 Eunos Road 8, #01-123/124/125, SingPost Centre, Singapore 408600.
3. To track and trace your parcel status, please visit www.speedpost.com.sg
You have to bring along a printed copy of our e-mail notification and your original NRIC.
Yes, you may authorize someone else to collect your packages on your behalf. Please note that the authorized person must produce:
1. his/her identity card or passport; and
2. the authorization advice (you may download it here)
If for some reason, your package(s) have not been delivered to the Post Office when you turn up for collection, we will check on the package status with our Operations department and advise you within 1 to 2 hours on the next steps.
If you have any queries that have not been addressed here, kindly call 1605 (press '4' for vPost queries) or submit your query online. Our customer service officers will be glad to assist you.
No, any changes to the delivery address needs to be done before the payment of the packages. Otherwise the changes will not applied.
13. Can I request for a call prior to the delivery of my package to ensure someone will receive my package?
We are not able to offer this service at the moment. However, we are looking into ways to provide updates wherever possible.
We are not able to deliver to PO box / My Mail Box addresses.
15. Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
No, we do not allow the transfer of packages. All packages will be processed accordingly to the vPost account number that is stated in the invoice/shipping label on the package. If you have difficulties logging in to your vPost account, please contact us for further assistance.
There are Merchants that use FedEx Smartpost or UPS SurePost to send packages to vPost USA Warehouse. Such services come with two tracking numbers.
In the event wherein physical package label become spoil due to unforseen event, warehouse will not be able to track the package using only one tracking number. Providing both tracking numbers will make it easier to track the package.
The two tracking numbers can be found at the upper left and lower right sides. See image below as guide.