Tracking & delivery
- How can I get the status of my order?
- How will I know that vPost has received my items?
- How to find out when my package(s) will arrive in Singapore?
- How to track if my package will arrive in Singapore or set for delivery at my address?
- How long will the shipment take?
- Can I opt for self-collection of my package(s) at the Post Office?
- Upon the successful payment of my shipping invoice, how long will it take for my package(s) to arrive at the Post Office I've selected?
- How will I know that my package has been delivered to my preferred Post Office?
- What documentation should I bring for self-collection?
- Can I get my friend/helper/parent to collect on my behalf?
- What happens if my package isn't at the Post Office when I show up?
- Can I change my delivery address after I paid the shipping fee? (e.g. residential to office)
- Can I request for a call prior to the delivery of my package to ensure someone will receive my package?
- What is SMS Mail?
- How do I know if a package can fit into my letter box?
- How will I know if a package has been delivered to my letter box?
- What will the SMS notification say?
- Can I choose not to deliver my package to my letter box?
- Do you deliver to PO box address?
- Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
- Why is there a need to provide 2 tracking numbers when enquiring about my package?
You can check directly with the merchant on the delivery status of your item.
You can also login to vPost to check on the status of your order.
Once your item has arrived in Singapore, you can log in to www.speedpost.com.sg to enter your item number under "Track & Trace" to check on the status of your item.
We will be improving our Track and Trace feature, enabling you to track whether your items have been shipped to Singapore.
You may receive an email alert once each shipment has been received at vPost's shipping facilities. You will also be able to view the list of items by logging in to vPost, under "Track and Trace".
Please ensure that you have updated your email address under your vPost profile and that your mailbox is not full.
If you are informed by your merchant that your items have already arrived but you are not able to view them under Track and Trace, please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. sender's name and address, tracking number, delivered date, etc.), to help us trace your items.
You may track your shipment status at the URL below using your shipment number VSXXXXXXXUS, VSXXXXXXXJP, VSXXXXXXXUK or VSXXXXXXXCN.
Currently, you are not able to track your shipments, only until they arrive in Singapore. However, you are able to track for packages that are processed in the country of origin.
We are improving our track and trace facility to allow more tracking features prior to arrival in Singapore.
When your package is in Singapore, it will be reflected in "Track & Trace". You may track your shipment status here (http://www.speedpost.com.sg/TrackAndTrace.asp) using your shipment number e.g. VSXXXXXXXUS, VSXXXXXXXJP, VSXXXXXXXUK or VSXXXXXXXCN.
If you are unable to see any status, you can login and click on "Track your packages".
We will endeavor to deliver your item(s) to you within 5 to 8 working days from the date of payment.
Yes, you can. You have the option of collecting your vPost packages at any Post Office. This will be useful if there is usually no one at home to receive your packages.
Click here to view our list of Post Offices and their respective information.
It will take 5 to 8 days for us to arrange for your package(s) to be delivered to your preferred Post Office.
Once your packages have been delivered to your preferred Post Office branch, we will send you an e-mail notification with the collection details.
You have to bring along a printed copy of our e-mail notification and your original NRIC.
Yes, you may authorize someone else to collect your packages on your behalf. Please note that the authorized person must produce:
1. his/her identity card or passport; and
2. the authorization advice (you may download it here)
If for some reason, your package(s) have not been delivered to the Post Office when you turn up for collection, we will check on the package status with our Operations department and advise you within 1 to 2 hours on the next steps.
If you have any queries that have not been addressed here, kindly call 1605 (press '4' for vPost queries) or submit your query online. Our customer service officers will be glad to assist you.
No, any changes to the delivery address needs to be done before the payment of the packages. Otherwise the changes will not applied.
We are not able to offer this service at the moment. However, we are looking into ways to provide updates wherever possible.
For all packages that can fit inside a letterbox, vPost will deliver the item to your letterbox and will notify you of the delivery via SMS.
As long as the package falls within the following criteria:
a. Dimensions do not exceed 30cm (l) by 19cm (w) by 7cm(h).
b. Actual weight is less than 2 kilograms.
c. You have not selected 'Self-Collection' as a delivery option.
An SMS notification will be sent to the mobile number specified in your account once we have dropped the package into your letter box.
Dear Customer, your vPost item no. VS123456789XX has been delivered to your letter box. Please ignore this message if item has already been collected.
At this moment, this service is not an optional service. As long as your package meets the above mentioned criteria, we will deliver it to your letterbox. We will keep you updated if there are any changes.
We are unable to deliver to PO box address. Should customer mistakenly use a PO box delivery address, the package will be directed to the nearest local post office.
No, we do not allow the transfer of packages. All packages will be processed accordingly to the vPost account number that is stated in the invoice/shipping label on the package. If you have difficulties logging in to your vPost account, please contact us for further assistance.
There are Merchants that use FedEx Smartpost or UPS SurePost to send packages to vPost USA Warehouse. Such services come with two tracking numbers.
In the event wherein physical package label become spoil due to unforseen event, warehouse will not be able to track the package using only one tracking number. Providing both tracking numbers will make it easier to track the package.
The two tracking numbers can be found at the upper left and lower right sides. See image below as guide.